Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Vacation - The Indiana Portion

I had a great vacation this year. I drove almost 2200 miles in just 10 days! I started out in Maryland, then headed out to Indianapolis to spend a few days with 2 sets of Aunts and Uncles. Had a great time seeing cousins as well! From there I headed up to Cheboygan, Michigan. I finished out the week with my Aunt and Uncle up there - and never wanted to leave! The last stop was to Mom and Dad's in PA. Mom and I were supposed to go see Peter, Paul & Mary - last year's b-day gift to Mom from her sister. Alas, it was rescheduled twice from last summer. This time, Mary was in the hospital - but Peter & Paul offered to play anyway. I am so glad we went - it was a fantastic show, and I was happy to spend the time with my Mom!Here are some of the photo highlights from my trip....(starting with Indiana and the Zoo!)

















I think the giraffe was way more interested in licking bark than eating his hay!


Honest!






This baby elephant was so darn cute!


Posing for the camera








My Uncle's cat, Calico. She was not one of my fans. Trust me.

One of my Uncles and Aunts


1 comment: